A Light Weight Non Fire – Rated access panel designed for application in ceiling and walls, making access to hidden services quick and easy, minimal maintenance required when installed. GTI standard access panel comprise of a powder -coated aluminum frame and Gyproc Moisture Resistant gypsum board door facing. All panels comprise a safety mechanism with a push catch lock, cable and safety hook.
Application & Installation
- Suitable for Non – Fire Rated ceiling system, where no structural performance are required.
- Cut aperture within the plasterboard ceiling and install the frame in the ceiling.
- Ensure frame is set into ceiling aperture.
- Additional framing support to the ceiling frame work around the aperture for more secure.
- Refit door into frame and check operation prior to finishing.
Standard Access Panel Range:
|Dimension (A-B) (mm)|
|200 - 200|
|300 - 300|
|400 - 400|
|450 - 450|
|500 - 500|
|600 - 600|
|900 - 600|
We also produce custom-made access panels with different sizes & types according to the client’s requirements..
Comply to British Standards.
– BS EN 573 – 3 – 2013 Part 3
– BS EN 755 – 2 – 2013 Part 2
Non-Fire Rated standard aluminum access panel frames are electrostatic powder coated white. Aluminium grade (6063-T6), coating 60 microns (white color), thickness 2.00mm.